fredag 31 januari 2020

unconditional love







so i remember got diagnosed with my condition

and thought it wore an end of a era and i hadnt begun to live

how will i handle this , to young to figure out how to look perfect

try not to flinch , fit or get a tantrum in public spaces or in a chatroom

you wore the escape from my reality , i know my destiny and got a explaination date

sometimes i wonder if meeting you wore timing , luck or pure fate ?

i have loss friends over having a fit , kinda over it

not my fault if body dont work in my favor or you catch me when im in my worst behavior

but you can also become my my knight and shining armor , my savior

yeah in a world where everyone slide away , its nice to know that you choose to stay 

when eveyone turn the back and clap back - you just are and thats quite lovely




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar