onsdag 22 januari 2020

LOVED THAT YOU STOLE MY PLOT TWIST TBH HAHA ( IM FLATTER )

SO WHY DO I THINK ITS ABOUT ME :

LOOK WHAT I WRITE ABOVE LOL - THATS A HINT

IM EPILEPTIC ( I DONT THINK YOU ARE )

HECK I GOT A BLOG THAT I GAVE TO YOU LOL

THE CLUES ARE ALL THERE HAHA

more clues :

the visuals and what i google on internet ( because i do research when i dont know words and stuff )
which i dont think people done , and if so why . its very easy to figure out ... ITS ABOUT ME LOL

to many conqvenses hun for not to be . lol

ps .

also heard on the interview that you did , that you talked with some people last year like musicians etc but it fell through and it sounded like you had writing block or something , i got them all the time
thats why rewrite haha . but then i recall damn , you talked with me last year ...

now the lightbulb came through haha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar