fredag 31 januari 2020

Old Fashion Love in a Modern world









put away your mastercard , send me a valentine card 
you know i got this , with all my poems 
candy and chocolate and diamonds
put them away because i like dms 
the key to my heart is show a bit humanity 
symphanty and emphanty and i know you got that royality 
but i got this hun because my loyalilty is quality , is all about equality 
dont do rings if they isnt silver rings ,, that third wheel rule is cool 
kinda like old fashion love , is that cool ? 
platonic , yeah i know im rare - like a unicorn 
like that one in a million 
but who want to fit in a world of golddiggers and fuckboys 
dont say judge those who got need but i got 99 problems 
and dont always like to check my dms , just sometimes 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar