onsdag 29 januari 2020

dont follow the stream if you wanna achieve your dream


too young to know what love wore
but you been broken hearts since you was two ?
got that humble mentality and feel empathy 
even on the distance i can tell you got that sympaty
that shine through the screen , maybe you just a dream 
but i can tell you better then i am but you still stay 
most of the people search for love i just want company 
a decade of bordom made me quite lonely, can you be my homie ? 
wishful thinking but some dreams are made to come true , like how i met you 
but i know who you ... am  you are a superstar 
but most at all you got that all girls search for 
she wore crazy for left you and i get why she stayed 
you so damn perfect because you acknowleage who i am 
i know you are dream and whats make a star is not their
ackomplishment , is there passion and heart 
and im sorry if im a bit attach but i just think it make good art 
yeah you the couple i cheer on in secrety because everyone deserve 
love and if its not me , let it be her because everyone need some love 
and im cool with it me not being me , i am just happy you add me 
your qualities is dope and dont ever think that i am mad of you because im not 
because you told me a lot , self care , say no is cool and dont follow the stream 
when you want to achieve your your , dream .... yeah i think its funny how we met 
on the internet , modern tech always have my back like one of your ... track 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar