torsdag 30 januari 2020

the art of breaking a heart



i tend to run from people i get close but something with you 
are either driving me mad because you the best thing i never had
yeah your eyes are that candy crush , addicted
and your heart is that cotton candy floss , sweet and soft 
do you mind if your my valentine 
 highly doubt somebody ask me out 
even if you tech not mine 
but in my poems you are 
and that enought for me so lets kick it 
in hangout , dont need to take me out 
we can stay in and chat about this and that 
it would be kinda cool dont you think 
and i know how it sound but trust me im not here for kisses
im just here and minding my own buisness 
i can the third wheel if that is more appeal to be honest , it have to me 
something with you is quite similar and i guess we both got the flare for the art 
.... of breaking a heart 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar