onsdag 29 januari 2020

The Power of A Friend ( when you sick )





the way a body works is quite astonishing

how you pump blood in my heart when it had stop

i know you establishing , well known and house hold name

... i barely know who i am but i respect who your am !

feeling the power of an lover , again - well at least a friend

there a lot of types you can dignose love , platonic or something real

when you got a label like mine being treated like a human being is unreal

the way a heart can treat themself , if you take care of self and find love with yourself

acceptance . you make me everything seem so effortless and i replace my negative thoughs

with a happy laugh , because you purdge my soul of all sadness and now im walking on happiness

and nothing scares me anymore since the day you clean my mind and i left those tantrums in the chatrum , yeah yeah im never really got myself , why im not like everyone else but you made me feel ... comfortable with this - having fits



sorry for the song lol

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar