torsdag 30 januari 2020

i was like fuck feeling , now i dancing on the ceilings







i tend to run from people i get close but something with you 
are either driving me mad because you the best thing i never had
yeah your eyes are that candy crush , addicted
and your heart is that cotton candy floss , sweet and soft 
do you mind if your my valentine 
 highly doubt somebody ask me out 
even if you tech not mine 
but in my poems you are 
and that enought for me so lets kick it 
in hangout , dont need to take me out 
we can stay in and chat about this and that 
it would be kinda cool dont you think 
and i know how it sounds
i like to blow you kisses maybe it piss off your miss ?
well i cant help if im having you wrap around my finger 
im just here and minding my own buisness , kick it in my wheelchair
nobody really dare to fuck with me because i got that disability right 
and if somebody get through my comfort zone , is a rare sight 
something new and i know you are a hot shot but so what 
i like that you played it smart - i like how target that dart 
straight to my heart with that alert , yeah that was how you got my heart 
i was like fuck feelings now im dancing on the ceilings 
yeah you give me that rush , kinda like that candy crush 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar