fredag 31 januari 2020

Gatsby and Daisy



i remember in midst of the haze
hospital beds and 120 meds
thinking this cant be it
so i made up world that wore more lit
where the sound of your voice
sounded like fireworks
how you portray the walls like that Monet
make me flourish so i can nourish
with that energy you give from every beat and drop
every sample remind me that you are a good example
that one of kind , heart it but i really like that mind , body and spirit
how you can make my world disapper into a fog when i start to blog
and only you can make me snap out of it but most of all i like how you handle my fit
because it take a real man do it , because most of the times i dont get why get out of line
but there you are to pull me back again and thats the true friend

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar