torsdag 30 januari 2020

the wrong track got me to you



never been the girl who felt the pressure of a relationship
the only one friendship i needed is between me and body
... that was i thought until i met this guy , perfect
you came around and knock out my rythmn , just with a hymn
never been a team but suddenly i think somebody got my back
call me out when im done something wrong and heading at wrong track
not even my reletives done that , all they done is cut me out like i wore trash
yeah im the girl who run when i start to feel a heartbeat but i dont wanna keep on run in circles
always be in movement , thought that friendship had a explaination mark but then you touch my heart and i was like what if we become a team , writing sessions because you got some more experiences
you be the mentor and i be the writer - are you cool with that ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar