tisdag 28 januari 2020

how you met my mother





too young to know what love wore
but you been broken hearts since you was two ?
how couldnt you with eyes like that , i will them never forget 
how you apply sympathy and emphathy in my life 
sometimes i think i lost you but let it always be ... us ? 
and i know i write a bit too much about you 
maybe your girlfriend get jelaous ...
she dont have to because we just platonic 
perhaps i push the luck but you that rock
i  like how you saw me when i was bleeding
how you stick along and how the persona wasnt deciving 
when cancel culture is a trend you became a friend 
you wore quite old fashionable because it quite lovable
dont mean to go in but when you look like a daydream 
its hard not to and to be honest im not that to update 
with your genre but i think its quite funny how you met my mother 
do you remember , i will never forget and i will never let her do that
never had a friend in my conntact but i add your number
in my phonebook and this year i will text because we got some making up up to do

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar