onsdag 22 januari 2020

KNOW YOU STOLE MY PLOT TWIST ( lol )













you are the person of influence, I'm the girl in the audience 
you that guy in the public eye while I am in the background
household name and i dont even know who i am
like to poke fun of your fan , well you tease me better than the sun
i know it was just a matter of time of you stole my plot line
it ok i got more stories to tell , heck i got an other condition of mine
but did you made me your muse , i thought you where mine
plot twist , two can play games and i have google what the title mean
so did you just made my dream - so it seem  ?
 if im your inspiration - im flatter but damn i thought i wore really clever
figure it wore  really cool but i guess you just make it better


ps . i google the words and yeah seems like it does haha , ALSO ... SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MUSE OR NOT . FINALLY SOME NEW MUSIC 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar