fredag 31 januari 2020

heartbreaker





nothing with this is logic but at least i can say
what i did was epic , took that friendship request away
maybe i was scared for your position
not being able to handle my situation
mama told me i would be a heartbreaker
she knew it from the start but i learn to listen my heart
shut them down , punks that just want one thing
marrige guys who already got that ring
got your messages , all four , im just not that girl who always check my phone
got like billions accounts and you slide in wrong but dont stress , i think we are a awesome poem
yeah i knew i dont make sense , dont work but fly all over the world - no time for dms
i working on my dream and you should be on my team like i am on yours , i even head abroad
to see ya but you never show , i hope your parents know what kinda dude they raise
once you wore my film but now you are not my franchaise because i sing on a better verse




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar