lördag 25 januari 2020

to talk to a talking daydream





boys in books is better they say but you came and rewrite mine history
and everything with you is a mystery , i kinda that with a celebrity
and how we both met on internet , drifted apart but got a change of heart
yeah . people dont met and greet like that , it wasnt perfect thanks me
but yet you still acknowleage me , respect . not everyone does ...
get that everybody need loves , platonic of course but still
you are such a dream its hard to take in
one in a million that you click my avatar and it happends to be my favorite star
but a year later , i have take down you a notch from the pedestal
realize you just like me , a human
it just wore kinda strange talking to a daydream
to know you probably never will them met
can tell whatever to a stranger
on internet
to be honest , i never thought you wore the real deal
i been seen fake pages , so what the percent you be ... OG
thats was mindblown and overwhelm , and i tend to not keep calm
when i meet new people , not like i dont want to be proper and a class act
its something in my dna , that make me react
and somehow you crack the code hopefully we got no bad blood
after those chatrooms and tantrums that went down
lets leave it last decade and make friendship that never fade


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar