tisdag 28 januari 2020

what if



sometimes i wonder what if never met this guys
the first one , that made me start my blog
way to catch somebodies attention
ladies dont do that because you will never get a snog
just a hug but look back i didnt really want that
because all you hand me insecuries of my body
and why did you have to label me with epilepsy
when i when i wasnt ready , its all i can think that i am
but then in brighton than i remember how to have fun
george , mile oak , bex , land lady and land lord
james and pete and bridget ,  sam , kev , and marti
this where i learned about acceptance and real friends
and it weird that people you dont think take in contact
will , its quite surreal - 10 years later and that dm ...
can you be starstruck by a friend because i think i am ?


ps .a shout out just and sum of my decade ... sorta

ps . i never wish i never met you guys - because you the best !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar