måndag 27 januari 2020

you got me wrapped under the finger



he got me wrap around my finger
like when you hear that song 
from your favorite singer 
the noice from the jukebox 
when you slide in remind me of him 
and the record machine always got my back 
i know every single of your track 
sorry if i sound a bit stalker-ish 
with the things i publish 
but i like how you get me like nobody else 
and how we make no fucking sense 
i like how you deliver hits like i deliver eh , fits 
perfect combination - deadly but fierce 
how you call me out on my shit 
and i on yours and how we never close the doors 
in this , you know you  got me wrap around my finger 
when i hear that song and i like how you came along
in the darkest time and i admit , i wore foolish to decline
but friends tend to came come back around if they suppose 
and you know i never will expose you for who you are ... 
i got a lot of faves so you fall under the radar 


( so playing around with this stalking theme haha . enjoy or dont ) 








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar