söndag 26 januari 2020

i know i am a handfull but it isnt my fault





i know im a handfull
with all of my list of priorities
but once in a decade there is somebody
that see through my disabilites
let me know , that i am perfect to love
as i am , i tend to forget that once in a while
and the fact you show it
is just perfect
a decade of loneliness , made me feel heartless
but i think you the best i could ever ask
for , dont know a lot about relationship but you is one i want to keep
platonic of course , you come through like swing doors
and i like it like that , i think that is ... perfect
i always going on my health , you always going on about wealth
guess you got the bragging rights because mine is nothing to brag about
but i like the fact you took a google search on my health
history and still though i was something to going to know better
i saved the message on my phone so if you never comeback with a answer
i can remember them with fondness , never will show them because i love them
the secret connection we got but tell you this , its the most precious things i ever got
and i know i am a handfull but is not really my fault

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar