fredag 17 januari 2020

avatars and stars





im a host of body thats all mine 

beauty of art , gift for God 

and isnt it funny , how ...

you can replace hate with love 

i was caugh in a storm , tantrum

full of lightning and blizzards 

but like the King of Cards 

you calm me down 

that night in chatroom 

my soul wore in a riddle 

tangled and life wore to much to handle 

i throw fits like you deliver hits 

but then you came around

something with your sound 

yeah my body was unhealthy workplace 

and my body decline my medicine 

but then you came and i dont know who you am 

but i support you like a fan but you know im your friend 

we begin as faces on the net , avatars and superstars 

the guy i always mess it up , fear up you might be my tea cup

the fact you the one that stuck in a world that spin like rec

is kinda whack ... and perfect



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar