tisdag 7 januari 2020

fan fiction becomes reality ?

you have been every i been
and beyond , i hear your voice in the air
is everywhere and i can trace you back
to your first track , maybe you just a MTV dream
or maybe you just got real and if you did , i dont know how to deal ?
this is way surreal for me to function ,maybe you just fiction , fanfiction ?
or perhaps i just made something that to wild to get grip on , friendship
with my idol , somebody i have been idolize a decade , this is to good character
to miss so mind if i write you in this , maybe you the reason why i go off
but hopefully one day we to them , laugh and i like how you pull me back
when i dont make make sense , i like that you break everything down for me
how i delete you out of fear but you still , found me and add me
yeah i like to think you are my friend , and thats my happy end
and in a world full of chaos i believe in us even if it just ...
fan fiction

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar