onsdag 16 oktober 2019

OMG



you push the buttom and nothing make sense
how my veins become my friends
how you make my leg stop stumble
and i used to think we wore we heading for trouble
but now i realize its all in my head
the fear of falling and there something with you that make me feel perfect
even though every dna in my body is incorrect
and i know i have problem with let people in but i think you might be him ?
as a friend , that can give me a push , a little make up and somehow i feel touch up
i know we had some problem in the past but i choose to invest
in this because you hand me the rope and now you cant elope
loyal to the throne but im not that good talking on the phone
texting is my thing and you the puppet master that make
my body not ache
and thats quite weird how you get that chemistral reacion
how you put my body parts , in action

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar