onsdag 1 januari 2020

overwhelm




you where a bad idea but i where sick of being good
so pure that i make God look bad and somehow you became the friend
just by and simple thing , but many people forget how to react - interact
because of internet and i guess i become i bit shelter from the world
of all the rumors i heard , gossip but you proof me wrong
with that heart and im sad that you saw me at my worst but you shall see me at my best
i got a lot of panic , anixity and over think everything because im a gal who hasnt have a pal
since i where nine and i like decline you three times but you still stuck , i guess you are my rock
in this tumult life of my , i know i am a bit on the outside but if you like a hella ride , im that gal
because i am deliver fits , like you serve hits and i am a freaking earthquake , that cant stop shake
and in a world full of let downs , you became my miracle - and everything with 2019 been hysterical

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar