fredag 3 januari 2020

STAR WARS









im not sure how i met the billboard king
i guess it all begin with me checking my phone 
not sure why did it because nobody call or like my stuff anyway
its all kinda a blur , how noticed the alert , the name and how i drop the phone in shook 
i mean , this must be some kinda joke , maybe im on punkd , just to be say thank you , next ?

not sure why you choose my avatar by the litter on twitter , you could met some sweeter
one of them guys call me retard , the other call me fave but you call me special

not that girl that hook up unless you are a iv drop than i cant get off out your nourishment

and i get why you slide in to my dm of all avatar ,  like i slide in to the stretcher

what is the name of that match maker , oh right - internet thats how we met

i like how the blood samples i take remind me of that your samples

and i know nothing makes sense , how the fuck did i just befriend my idol

... all from lay in a bed in hospital ?

i geuss you the make a wish i never took part , the fortune cookie without any luck that just comeback

big time and i where foolish for your friendship decline , but i just needed space and time , to reset

cried for half a month and i where like kicking myself , jonna what was you thinking about but than you appear out of the blue , like E.T over somebody i met on internet but that somebody isnt just a random bloke , he is the hot topic and nothing with us , is logic - i acknowleage that but you the most fun i ever had 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar