lördag 4 januari 2020

whatever this is



slowly i begin to devolop a friendship with this guy
my ying to my yang , my bart to my lisa - that buffy and xander
but most important we are like that joey and chandler, we just fit togheter
i have so many names for you but its the simpsons i prefer , for now ...
let you know when change my mind and i like how plotonic it am
because i know what i am , im loyal as fan , maybe a bit of a friend ?
is a fine line but i do acknowleage your gf as long you acknowleage me as your bff ?
i think do good partners in crime , i be the author and you be the mentor
and i cant believe that you , hit me with with heart in the litter of twitter
made my life so much sweeter , just with that those kind words i never heard
trapped in a world full of judgement , rejection - it just weird i felt apprichiate
of somebody like you and i have never felt more comfortable in this
whatever it is

clearly dedicated to somebody .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar