söndag 8 augusti 2021

comeback of a lifetime




he have a way to get to me 
and i know i am way to clingy and needy
but we cant put delete it , to much story on it
he say he like me but love somebody else 
and it took 10 years for shake it off 
everyone knows i only write about my friends
because they give my best memories 
i know i got issues , when from  walking to rolling
hate falling and hospital become my second home
i love the way you say like my stuff 
mainly because nobody loved my stuff
cant keep an conversation for what it worth 
and i had the best dream when i wore in coma
that i wore at festival and listen to edm
i laid in a respirator for a month 
and had to push through to comeback 
alive , but i am known as a survivor 
because i am an epileptic 
i remember that a nurse looked zedd
by my hospital bed , and it wore rad
but kinda mad because i couldn't speak
took me some weeks to find my voice 
the first word i said wore fuck 
ironic 
because i never swore
i remember how i listen to edm
when i try to find my balance 
how i got a seizure after the operation
and it felt like i wore about die , but dident 
thanks to great doctors at the hospital 
people think i dont think i dont have many friends 
but i got plenty because you saved my life , yet again 
chapters turn , bridges burn people  go and comeback
you are the guy i tend to exam lost in like a daydream
thought i lost you for a while but you show up at the gram 
told me we good and thats all i needed to here from you 
because i been kinda dressed in shades in blue 
since i left you , it wore like you squeeze my hand 
in time of need , when i lay there on the stretcher 
got a kiss from the reaper 
but you swept in like god , saves you 
tell you are an keeper 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar