onsdag 25 augusti 2021

my local star


this is an story about girl that always to stumble 
out of her wheelchair and nobody seem to give an damn
got like a million stitches in my body just to become somebody 
i recall that out of body experience when we became friends 
how i fell out of my wheelchair , stumble on my foot and you pick me up 
like an coffee cup from Starbuck , i remember how you touch my body like i wore something
i feel so like nothing without you helping me and i knew by that moment you wore my favorite caretaker
i am not an hater but nobody can replace your team work , effort , how you made me feel ... comfort 
and i know you will become a brilliant doctor because you basically wore my aupair 
and i remember how i got lost in your eyes and intelligence , and when i saw you standing there 
i though you wore an living angel " and maybe you are , at least you my local star "   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar