fredag 13 augusti 2021

THIS IS TO THE BOYS I MET IN LIFE


so this is for hampus , you can take my pulse whenever you like 
and this is for christian , do you feel my heartbeat in your stethoscope 
and i am sorry to jim if i find writing about you a way to cope 
with what i live with and this is to will , fuck off for you went an elope 
and to albert i promise never mention , but here you got caption 
and marcus , that reply on my dumb messages even if its been like ten years
and steivert , the best of the kind with a beautiful mind 
thanks for never leaving a girl behind 
that guy  called Andreas , cool but dident play me like an fool
handsome and and awesome , and kinda a badass ?
but  nobody is better pete , that treat me like an equal
thats kinda a huge deal 
and i like that you kept it real 
with me , it made it humble and down to earth
how i learn to know that party marti 
when we went out and clubbing
but just because i did it once 
you dident have my heart in bounce 
i just got a habit of falling in trance 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar