torsdag 26 augusti 2021

Confident



this is an story about girl that always to stumble 
out of her wheelchair and nobody seem to give an damn
got like a million stitches in my body just to become somebody
watching all those covers , models with that x factor is it kinda hard to , recover
an it made me sour not realize i wore an flower ready to burst , thinking she wore cursed
falling out of my wheelchair , need help of my caretaker and dont get every flower 
need some rain to grow , they cant do it by their own 
nowadays i do understand that i need an helping hand  and friend 
to feel comfortable who i am , like i have no friend but then i realize you my friend 
supporter and confident and that is what i truly appreciate because i have not had a friend since i wore eight  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar