tisdag 31 augusti 2021

saint to sinner


   tell them this girl wore an saint become sinner
wonder how i went from an loser to an winner ? 
 i can tell his parents raised an wonderful son 
 because he had my heart , won
 i know real love when i see it 
 recall when i fell out my wheelchair and into him
 how embarrassed i felt but i also felt , heaven sent
 how he glide in like an acrobat , gymnast 
 pick me up like i wore his little cat 
 i remember thinking it wore an girlfriend he talked about
 i wore like damn it and how i forgot about you still in the room
 when i begun to strip , undress and how i look like an mess
 but you treat me like a fucking princess 
 i am sorry if i talk to much but i cant help if i got more of an , crush
 how you made me feel so stylish everyday when you dress me 
 and how happy you did when you add me 
 even if we dont chat much but you special 
 because i just came from hell and fell for heaven 
 when i saw you but then it was time to go 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar