måndag 2 augusti 2021

im ÿours to keep



he look straight  out  a catwalk 
the way he slide in my room 
makes my heart go boom 
how i feel out the wheelchair
like an chart wheel and into his care
did you hear my heart beat through the stethoscope
how you always kept a tie rope 
because you dident want me to elope 
yeah he wore the doctor student , that i thought wore heaven sent 
down on the corner , how you become my home for a couple of month 
and i always recall this times , such a nice human being , never felt this living 
how he ride me around in my chair and how you became my fave aupair
i know you got your but if you wanna take a detour - to mine 
i wouldn't decline 
how you painted me pretty with that gloss , when it wore just us 
swipe your finger , let it linger  on my lip 
i wish i could it forever there , keep 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar