tisdag 31 augusti 2021

Real Life


you can tell me this girl is a girl wore born to become a survivor 
he wore born and raised a solider which makes you the perfect carrier 
i think it kinda fun how i fell out my wheelchair into you 
liked that you grab me in my hands like we wore best friends 
you such a great bro i wonder if you miss me , on low ? 
yeah i remember how you style my like i model 
but dont you know i am already a rolemodel ...
how i like the way you hands on my body 
and somehow i become to show off my body 
which i never been comfortable with 
but with you i felt comfortable to peak underneath 
how you help me with shower 
intimate like an lover 
i kinda loved it 
the way you roll it 
my wheelchair , my hair 
when i wore at the retirement 

inspired ( the weeknd real life 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar