fredag 13 augusti 2021

i love your 4 this


i been broken for so long i dont recall how it is  feels to be whole 
reminder falling for my caretaker and doctor student and make my new idol
because he got those mannars that i respect in a human , totally class act 
and i think he knows how i feel about him , and i know it might be a dream
but it seem so real when he handle me like an equal 
and sorry if i am character assassination  , fixation and daydream
the way you treat me so kindly , tender and play with nicely
how you touch my skin make me shiver like you cant belief 
the way you touch my lip ,  help me up and put some makeup
you get that i need  some extra time in the morning 
and awkward when i wore falling , for the one i shouldnt
couldnt 
how you always pick out my clothes like a stylist 
and became my makeup artist 
i love ya for that 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar