tisdag 10 augusti 2021

the ferris wheel

 he is too into himself 
okey , i got it ... you like yourself 
kinda cooky but but i like them , cheeky
top notch like he know his a catch 
and no patch can help me when i know 
we basically find found my perfect match 
he make me feel comfortable within my skin
and i never feel like this , i hope you know it 
i wont stand in way of your dreams 
as long you make me spill ink about those days
at retirement when i just became heaven lock down
to fall in your arms , seduce by your charm 
dont know where life has become 
but all i know i felt like home 
by the first glimt when i felt 
out my wheelchair and how life became like an ferris wheel 
remember how mom came with food every single day 
so i would remember her but secretly i find my second home 
in this one , and i recall this dinner dates , how he slice the food
do you know how intimacy it felt when you brush me up with make up 
i never met such an beautiful guy but his action speak louder then his appearance
how you dance with me when you run with my wheelchair and thats how i know you became 
my favorite carrier  
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar