tisdag 31 augusti 2021

the golden boy

 


   tell them this girl wore an saint become sinner
wonder how i went from an loser to an winner ? 
 i can tell his parents raised an wonderful son 
 because he had my heart , won
i wore in dark place but then i met a friend
do you know how good to have an helping hand
been picked up like you did with that coffee mug
how you watch me like i wore watching my blog 
intensive and private , moment 
it felt like i wore in heaven sent 
again 
yeah i think wore raised as a soldier 
but i knew you as an lover 
and i like that you are so clever
know what really matter
and i bet your sis guided me to you 
when i wore levitating in the blue 
for a month 
and i hope you knew you made the retirement 
my hot spot and know you all i can talk about  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar