söndag 29 augusti 2021

hold on to your support system


i remember how you enter my room 
and pull up the blinds  like you enter my mind
i recall how i fell out my wheelchair and into my carrier
his chest wore so sweet so i thought i would like invest 
you as my new inspiration 
to be honest had not a lot to do when i wore at retirement 
more then become heaven sent 
but i dident thought i would get a caretaker like you 
how we became a  team there in the corner 
hope it wore not our closure and prey for it never being over
because i dont do sad ending , just good ones 
and i like to believe you wore good chapter 
yeah i recall how you became my helper 
with the medicine , everyday 
and i like to  get handed 
them by you 
because i sorta felt loved by you 
differently like the others 
okey , i might add they others wore like pensioners
but i know love when see it in somebodies eyes
the sympathy and empathy 
i like how you style me , in those pampers  
because you made me feel very glamours 
in them , like we wore more then , friends 
i love how you made me lunch and dinner 
and i know you will be somebodies else 
but for now i hold on to you like an broken limb 
like a support system 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar