tisdag 3 augusti 2021

destiny lead me to me here

 

he got a way to make me feel like i am his 
and i am not even , his 
but i got an make a wish 
and your name is on it 
his eyes are like an Calliope
he stethoscope is favorite accessorize
i bet he the take the bar 
and i think he will be an great doctor 
in the future if he set his mind to it 
because he wore the best carrier 
i ever could ask for 
that christian 
i remember came from from hospital 
and when i saw him , i wore like drop dead 
because he wore that gorgeous
looked like an angel , i gotta know 
i just been in 7th heaven 
but God said i wore a keeper 
so i fell down below 
was hanging around in limbo 
for like a month , visuals dreams about i attending disco
it wore awesome and how i went to pubs in Spain
miraculous i woke up one day and there wore a lookalike to zedd 
standing by my hospital bed which freaked me out because i couldn't 
speak by that moment as i wore hooked up to tubes , i begin to listen 
to edm music on youtube and  mostly calvin harris and kpop 
then i discover sofi tucker and its wore over, after a while i learn to talk without a tube
and then i called my mum who cried over hearing my voice , i never liked my voice 
so i dont get it but i do accept it . i dident like to be showered by the nurses 
but i know its a must but i felt so loss , tangled and pulled my hair 
without care not like that gentle carrier , i recall so fondly 
how i wore stranded , naked on the stretch 
without being able to move a flinch 
but i remember and recall everything 
from the day mom wore crying 
and that day i wore dancing like nobody watching
i remember how the nurses thought i had the best music taste
it made me feel very proud as i am proud over my playlist 
and how i show Sofia my bucket list and she help me out with learn to speak again 
we mostly talked about England 
and with martin i had an ritual , break the elbow 
i usually used to do it with him and somehow i win
but then i enter the retirement and its wore an end of this 
but a beginning of his , Christians 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar