lördag 18 januari 2020

EVERYDAY IS A FESTIVAL WITH YOU



i like billboard boys , the backstage guys
club kids , the people you hang with
i like you and your whole crew
all platonic love but its them who take me to above
that make my bordom , portray an landscape
become a sweet escape
write words on my walls and make me forget im trapped in a hospital
yeah you make me feel like everyday is a festival
like im the queen of my own little kingdom , here in my room
 make me enter an other world where im in the center , neon and spotlight
we always hang at that gig and i like that feeling , cant dance but is not why i come
i come for a few hours i feel like a human being , normal when i am in the mash pit
of misfit , i love it , and you not a player - just when you in my record player
and i like how you make me dance even though my legs not my friends but i do
and that is the best critic you can get , a girl in wheelchair standing up for you
yeah the music transform me to the norm and that is mostly with you guys i adore

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar