lördag 18 januari 2020

CHATROOM and TANTRUMS





in a world of avatars
in a life full of stars
a place full of faces
you would become
the one that replace
him , even if just a dream
i will contaniue to it stream
get lost in your energy
because it take me to a other galaxy
far beyond and something with you feel like home
which is scary because what i thought wore caught me off
but you dont , you always came around and i like that
living with a condition can be quite cold but music make feel
like i got somebody , in a world of segration and isolation
i never thought it was on internet how we met
personally , i think we perfect Bart
you give me hearts and alert
and its scares me how familiar we are
except you are a superstar and it kinda caught me off guard
how you tap my my heart and gave me your number
you are the first guy that ever done that because all i been hangout
in hospitals and sometimes one festival and i kinda forgot
how to talk but i sure know how to react
fits and tantrum in chatroom
awkward silence cut like knife
and i didnt know how to make it right
but you gave me time and space which i like
and they say if you like somebody they comeback
like you did , always set me straight when im get out off track
and i need that
 it doesnt make sense how we become friends
because im just a fan but i like to believe
that you are more than a dream
first i had hard to see the diffrence between
the person and the stage persona you put on
but know i get its a role you have to play
to look the part but i have notice you got a big heart
figure you know better and you have to excuse my manner
of all the stars above you seem so grouded
didnt get the fame game to your head
didnt knew why you me befriended
i figure you have more knowleage when it comes to being social
like crazy chics like me , it takes some time to understand who i am
but than again , now i really know who you are
because a pics tells more the 1000 word and you not only a star , your a human
im hardly knew who i am but i know i am your friend
and i think you worth a medal
for handle my fits , rants and tantrum that year , and still cameback - nobody do that
it just i freaked out when i discovered who i was talking with in hangout
but i glad we had things ... settle

ps . to somebody obviously . he knows


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar