fredag 17 januari 2020

health issues







its the beautiful moments in your life  will bring

comes in a cold of a october evening

when the leaves just fell down and you are in company of your own

as you in the loneliness in your room , isolated from the world

find them inner space or other

isnt funny how you came around in one of of my daydream

caught me by the screen , grab my attention ...

i think its lovely how a like can mean so much from you dont know

but when you get likes from friends you dont really reconize them

i like how you haunt me down after i delete you multiply time

trust me i didnt want you to decline

but you learn me to put myself first

reconize myself worth and priority my health

you came around , that part i love with internet

you dont know who you will met

it can be random or it can hit you like stardom

the force of nature a person can have over a person

is quite scary and sometime you have to find space

and i like you give it to me , understood i need it

sometimes the thing you fear most

is yourself and dont know how to express it

and didnt know how to deliver it

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar