fredag 17 januari 2020

MY FAMOUS FRIEND





growing up in a small town
spending life by my own
at hospital , felt a bit like a cell
but i feel in love with TRL
the love for pop juice
got me aways from the blues
i was like if i send a make a wish
maybe there a star that will listen
forgot about i sent a pray out in the world
but apparently last year i got heard
bailed and thats kinda insane
because stats dont add up
that celebs become friends
with being hooked up to a iv-drop
because they never see them
but there you where in my dm
like freaky friday , not made sense
all i been watching you at festival
all i do spend time in , hospital
watching your poster looking down
remember me to level up
its kinda weird how you know my name
you are a houshold one but yet keep feet on your ground
and i geuss you are in high demend but i hope you find time of quite and peace
now and then , and what i like most about you is that you remind me of no dream is out of reach


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar