torsdag 16 januari 2020

Heart beat Like Big Ben but it have to end





so i remember when i arrived a decade to the Oak
i thought everything wore so fancy , reality it wore a joint
but dont mind that because i kinda loved the rough enviorment
it wore all kinda of cool and i thought i become to heaven sent
when im enter the pub , boys sang in choir , angels in devils attire
landlord saw they played dart with the damsel heart
everything wore kinda new then but you got me beat like Big Ben
cool chics serve the drinks and i wore fascinated by the way the pour it up
but coca cola is my tea cup so no thank
 pass it on to an other alley skank
you dont do it for me like that anymore
and one chapter closes and other door
open , ready to elavate me to heavenly heighs
instead of put me down - yeah you really make glow
and i really like the preparty but i came for his show
because i dont do bad samples or cover ups
i just write about people that make me GLOW UP

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar