söndag 12 januari 2020

like sid and nancy

<



i recieved your messeges

all four of them

and the fact that i shut you down

secretly i love that it make me a iconic

yeah nothing with this are ... logic

but nothing in our friendship are

im just a fan , you are star

not just a star - you the one

i been looking up for so long

even sang that damn karaoke song

to fail before a guy i tried to impress

but look at me now , how got the messages

all for of them , even a dm and some hearts

and in a world of litter you find me in twitter

yeah you the one that healed my heart from being broken

and i know you never will stole it and sell it for a hit

but secretly i think it would be kinda lit

yeah we fight ligh Sid and Nancy

but get back like you wore my Keats i found on internet

in a world where hearts get broken , stolen i know

i can count your love , like you can count on mine

even if im in the spirit of my epilepsy always decline

but they say if you want something hard enough , they comeback

and thank god for once i had some luck in that depturare because people tend to arrive

but never stick along , they tend to move on






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar