fredag 3 januari 2020

loyal to the royal













im not sure how i met the billboard king
i guess it all begin with me checking my phone 
not sure why did it because nobody call or like my stuff anyway
its all kinda a blur , how noticed the alert , the name and how i drop the phone in shook 
i mean , this must be somekinda joke , maybe im on punkd , just to be say thank you , next ?

not sure why you choose my avatar by the litter on twitter , you could met some sweeter ,,,

just lay there on the hospital bed , all dressed in my gown and where ok being by my own

when you came around , i where like damn one thing i know is to be loyal as a fan

suspisious to the world , protected my heart - self care comes first but you still the man

stars stars , all i see is heavenly bodies but you shine brighter then the hollywood sign

we fight and struggle like bart and lisa , but you still got my heart


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar