lördag 4 januari 2020

my favorite alien





not that girl that hook up unless you are a iv drop 
and i dont get why you slide in to my dm of all avatar 
of all the pretty faces out there you clicked on me 
the girl who slide in the hospital on a stretcher
is like you suddenly put a plaster 
on my heart that been bruised for so many years 
i remember how that boy call me retard and i where broken 
10 years of me stolen but now i dont know call him by his name 
because i find something better , something that make me feel like i matter 
i like the way your music make me feel , relax and chill and that is a big deal 
 i never feel like comfortable but than you came around there is  like i found 
home , accepance within myself and know i bouncing in the sound cloud 
cant help it but even  blood samples remind me of your samples
you got that beat that make my heart , sweet 
that can stay on two feet and not seven feet under
and if you ask me , i think you are one of the world wonder
we fight and make up but that is just because your my teacup
we rant and we  chant , let our emotions flaunt but it just because we human
yeah you my favourite alien 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar