lördag 11 januari 2020

STAR POWER





he call me retard but my idol call me special

who freaking care if he reject me when im in your eyes , special

i can look at you for ages and now you stuck in my history page

yeah , always felt like a freak because of what i live with

but then you crawl deeper than my epilepsy been

thats why you special

and i like that it became you because you my favorite idol

i know we didnt got of at right foot , but slowly i comeback to comfort

i build forts in blankets and pillows so nobody will notice me but you did

yeah i wore dealing with a monster within but now realize you can handle me

maybe thats why YOU add me , yeah i wore scared so i tried my best to duck and avoid the void

people where calling me freak and i wore begin to belive them so i was like why you want to be a friend with somebody like me , so i delete which would become my biggest mistake but i take it

im not perfect , no human are but than again do you know what kinda star power  you got ?




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar