lördag 11 januari 2020

Zenon





i think we got that that star power

so if i nourish you do you flourish

become bright like that sunlight

yeah i was that pluto , rejected from the disco

but than you came along in a form of a song

game me something to dance to , 4 minutes in heaven

made me feel like Zenon , silver and neon

you got me enter , put me in the center

made me heart go boom boom

when you bang that banjo drum

yeah you got spin me like a rec

i kinda like that , do you mind that ?





ps . when i wore like in hospital i watched a lot movies and telly . to make the time drift this is my fave disney film all time because i really love the plot , the music ( back then i did at least ) and the costumes ) and its raven and kirsten storm . God im such a fangirl lol . well just embrace it .


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar