onsdag 8 januari 2020

stronger together







he bang my heart like that bango

stand in the crowd at that disco

dont know what to talk about

he is the prom king , she living at hospital wing

pretty fly for a white guy , yeah i cant lie

lighters up and fist pump , trapped in a mash pit

head is a space , i love to dance but cant , doesnt mean i wont

you portray a world inside my head and now you driving me mad

all i wanna know if you gonna text me back , we could talk music

change poetry and lyrics , bang bang bang i need you and i to hang

you know by now that you caught me in a fit but it where something with your beat

that made me go out of sync , doesnt mean i dont you value or apprichiate , you are my mate

if its okey with you , you brighten up my day with everything you say , dont take my fits personal

its just a part of my personality and i where trying so hard not write about you for a year

but he hit me with that bango , i where just standing there at the disco and trying to look cool

since that every chill gone but i have to be strong but i know together

 we singalong like the perfect duo because more is merrier than go solo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar