onsdag 8 januari 2020

friendzone is my comfort zone

is it wrong if i think your boyfriend is the shit
probably , but im the safe bet  ,,, 
because im the friend type , that girl everyone like 
as im the type that boys friends zone , i like that 
as i have this conditions of mine so i think your gf 
should know im not want the girl who cross the line 
im more of the one that get asked out on dates but decline
tip toe around the subject because why did i reject 
this poster boy looking down , im looking like a clown
girlfriends roll their eyes , boys got my back
i want you to comeback , you the only one that keep me in track
there is a reason why i never call , maybe i text this year ?
would you like that , are you ok with that
i need to know if we still solid like gold
heard that stars love their fans
so i adopt them as my friends
no more lonely nights
because you shine down on me
like a spotlight 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar