onsdag 8 januari 2020

the breakthrough





i was like starving myself half to death

and you havent even ask me out yet

but you will , trust me - everyone love me

everyone from the locals to hollywood royals

everyone obessed how i express myself

cant you tell , i got that it factor

dont have to got that max factor

to be a cover girl

i was like starving myself just because i didnt knew

how to love myself , apprichiate myself

im over that shit because state the fact im pretty lit

he might be a star but do you know who i are

im the sickest in the game and i shouldnt be ashame

to say it aloud because after all i went through

hits , seizure and fits - you where the breakthrough

i needed to understand what i have accomplish

and suddenly you made me turn up me a notch

made me realize im a catch

sick or well , no point to dwell

yeah i where going through a hell

now i realize im hotter than hell


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar