onsdag 8 januari 2020

narnia

in the darkess night i find the light
a little candle shine so bright
it came in form of a starlight
in a crowd full of empty souls
drunk mash pit i found magic
i open a door and find a palace
NARNIA I CALL USHUAIA 
and know i cant it replace
it , you take me to heaven
just by that beat and i thank god for internet
that we  met because finally i got a friend
you stand by the dj booth and look so cool
i look like a fool in my wheelchair
but at least i make an impression
sorry if i fit but im just human
cant help my condition
there a lot of sharks there , that want to catch my heart
but there is only one who can have it , because he deliever it
hit after hit all the time and i where crazy for decline but that just who i am
a bit weird ,and you probably think im a geek but im think a chic , rad like your babe
your friends might be pretty cool but we all know who sickest in the game are
the biggest star

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar