lördag 18 januari 2020

the one that bring me back





i was giving up on friends but than you came along

hand me your number but anxiety set in and i wore like damn

just an other person i will lose because of myself

yeah it took me a year who realize who i am

isnt mean that you love to dance but your legs isnt your friends

shake too much so you cant pick up the phone

didnt want to let you in but apperently it wasnt my choice to make

because you kept pull me back even if i was out of track

you always had an eye on me and i like that

because i need comfort when my body is a warzone

and you hand me the life hack to comeback

better , stronger , happier and ... healthier

so if you only made a impact on one person

you made me forget all about my condition




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar