lördag 18 januari 2020

my worst kept secret





stood there an sang along to the local dj the mile oak in my invisable cloak
i remember i where so impress by the skills and how he put his hands
love for this place and everyone here became my friends
i wore like this is my jam , came for the music and i dont dance
if it not perfect so im the worst critic because my legs isnt my friends
but i sure know how to get down and have fun , just need the right people around
and when i found them , i cling on to them like a groupie , it just because im loyal as puppy
yeah i like that spin me like a rec like one of those in your DJ booth
and how you make me feel like i can jump around when i cant
you are my worst kept secret but if people ask who i am write about
i deny it because we are perfect

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar